Gaming has come a long way since the days when kids would pump quarters into dust-covered boxes at the local arcade. Today, designers are able to go far beyond two-dimensional spaces and create 3D worlds so lush and immersive they'll take your breath away.
Those beautiful environments though aren't enough. With power and speed at their disposal, game companies are now using virtual worlds to tell new stories, and push their creations deeper into popular culture.
- "The Last Of Us: What It Takes To Survive" – YouTube
- The Last Of Us: Remastered – Amazon
- "The Last Of Us Photo Mode Can Also Make Beautiful Trailers" – Polygon
- Heavy Rain – Wikipedia
- "Call Of Duty: Ghosts Ships $1 Billion In Copies – But How Much Did Gamers Spend?" – NBC News
- "Money Machine: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Rakes In $500 Million In 24 Hours" – Forbes
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Trailer) – YouTube
- "Call Of Duty + VICE: Superpower For Hire" – YouTube
- We Need To Talk #10: Guardians Of The Galaxy – CSICON
- "Code Conquers Reality" – Matt Dusenbury
- We Need To Talk #9: Transformers 4: Age Of Extinction – CSICON
- "Connecting Your Home To A Wider World" – Chris Domico
- "Inflamed" – The Loop Magazine (Preview)