What is the web? Really, what is it? With the rise of smart devices and sprawling social networks, never before has the average person been able to tell their story so well, to their friends, family and the world. On the other hand, this constant sharing of information makes for a marketer's dream, with people telling you who they are, what they like, and how badly they want it. This raises one of the biggest questions of the day: whose story is winning? Is the internet a place for public sharing or public relations?
- "Facebook Rolls Out Atlas Ad Service To Better Track User Activity" – The Street
- Episode 028: Three Stories
- "Disconnected" – Chris Domico
- "Should You Be Afraid Of Facebook's Massive New Ad Network?" – The Verge
- 020: I Want You To Be Wrong – Exponent.fm
- "Don't Blame Uber" – Stratechery