There is nothing quite like the Super Bowl. The pageantry, the spectacle. With each passing year the game becomes less about football and more about the songs sung at halftime or number of advertising dollars spent. The Super Bowl no longer tells a story of football teams battling for supremacy, if it ever did. In our digital age, the best stories happen around the field, rather than on it.
- "John Oliver Is Baffled By Our Super Bowl Obsession" – Mashable
- 024: We're Not In Toronto Anymore
- Super Bowl XLIX – Wikipedia
- "Apple 1984 Super Bowl Commercial Introducing Macintosh Computer" – YouTube
- "The Unsustainable Economics Of Super Bowl Ads" – Vox
- "The Highest Super Bowl Overnight Rating Ever" – Comcast
- "The Meteoric Rise Of Left Shark" – Mental Floss