Summer is almost upon us, and with it movie studios are bracing us for the coming flood of tentpole features – films of epic scale that are sure to break box office records.
But before opening day are trailers, which themselves function as mini-movies, compartmentalizing a two hour story into two minutes, packed with action and drama in ways designed to make audiences salivate.
- "New Trailers: Star Wars, Anti-Man, Terminator: Genisys, And More" – The Verge
- "Matthew McConaughey Reacts To the New Star Wars Trailer, And A Meme Is Born" – The Verge
- "The Real Batman Versus Superman Trailer Is Here, And It's Still Awful" – Polygon
- Grindhouse: Fictitious Trailers – Wikipedia
- "The Box Office Strikes Back" – Medium
- "This Is How Rich People Watched Furious 7 Last Weekend" – The Verge