It’s that time of year again. Every June, thousands of developers, journalists, and enthusiasts flock to California for Apple’s biggest event of the year, WorldWide Developers Conference. It’s a chance for the company to show off its newest and biggest upcoming releases of iOS, OS 10 and any number of new products.
While WWDC predictions are an annual tradition, this year we’re going to do something a little different. Rather than guess at what will be announced, we’ll take a look at how Apple might announce it. What stories will Tim Cook and company weave into their latest products to make people the world over lust after what’s new?
- "Apple WWDC 2014 Highlights: A New Era?" – Information Week
- "Coming At WWDC 2015: New Apple Watch SDK, Quality Focused/Refreshed iOS9 & OS X 10.11, Apple Music" – 9to5Mac
- "Sony Music Boss Confirms Apple Will Reveal Its Music Streaming Service Tomorrow" – The Verge
- "Google Now Gets Smarter With 'Now On Tap' And Ability To Work Inside Apps" – The Verge
- "♫ The Craig Federighi Show ♫ | WWDC 2014: The Musical | Song A Day #1979" – Jonathan Mann/YouTube
- "Apple To Unveil Tool Kit For Watch App Developers" – NYTimes