This week marked the return of the E3 game convention in Los Angeles, with big studios and publishers announcing some gorgeous, exciting titles that will soon be available to audiences everywhere.
More than that though, this year’s convention seemed to have another big feature: a marked change in tone. Many are saying that this year was the best E3 in recent memory, thanks in no small part to great games, but also the industry itself, one that seems to be advancing the story of gaming beyond its current realm and toward new audiences, genres and frontiers.
- Sony Press Conference – E3 2015 – YouTube
- "E3 2015 Signals The Beginning Of Overdue Change For Big Budget Games" – The Verge
- "PS4 vs. XBox One: Which Is Better?" – Techradar
- "E3 2015 Horizon: Zero Dawn Gameplay Trailer" – YouTube
- "Honest Trailer: Destiny" – YouTube
- "Full Coverage: E3 2015" – The Verge
- "Losing Weight With Apple Watch (Check-In #4)" – Chris Domico