Technology can help us tell better stories, but often times its technology companies that have the most interesting stories to tell. In past episodes, we’ve discussed Sony, Amazon, and Apple ad nauseum, but there’s one that we’ve never really focused on, despite being one of the biggest and most influential companies on the planet.
That ends this week as we take a deep dive into the stories of some of Google’s most well-known successes…and failures.
- "Inside The Failure Of Google+" – Mashable
- "Goodbye, Android" – Motherboard
- "Experts Found A Unicorn In The Heart Of Android" – Zimperium
- "Google, Samsung To Issue Monthly Android Security Fixes" – Reuters
- "A Tale Of Two Social Networks" – Medium
- "I'm Breaking Up With Facebook" – Medium
- "Peak Google" – Stratechery