We’ve talked on this show several times about publishing in general and Medium in particular, as a place on the web that seemed devoted not only to becoming a destination for compelling stories, but for telling them in a compelling way.
So when Ev Williams and his team announced the release of Medium 2.0 earlier this week, with a slew of new features that touch every aspect of the publishing platform turned distribution network, it was time to take a fresh look at exactly how, and why, Medium wants to change the way you write on the web.
- "Why I'm Shifting My Entire Personal Blog To Medium" – The Next Web
- "Taking Medium To The Next Level" – Ev Williams
- "Medium's New Funding Round" – Andy Doyle
- "Aaron Sorkin And The Technological Arts" – Jeff Jarvis
- "About that iPad Pro..." – Chris Domico
- A Response On Digital Books – Matt Dusenbury