We’re not even two weeks into 2016 and already some great stories have begun to emerge, showing new ways to tell stories using some pretty old ideas.
So let’s jump right in. This week, we’re split: between the exciting possibilities of finally-almost-there Virtual Reality, and Twitter’s expanding beyond the classic 140 character count.
- "Oculus Founder Palmer Lucky: We're Still Not Competing With Sony And HTC" – The Verge
- 039: From The Showroom Floor
- "VR Is The Future, But The Future Isn't Now" – GameInformer
- NYTimes VR
- HTC Vive
- "Internet Reacts To TIME Magazine's Goofy Oculus VR Cover" – GameInformer
- "Twitter Considering 10,000-Character Limit For Tweets" – Recode