Donald Trump entered the already crowded Republican presidential race mid-way through June of last year, and immediately began making waves. Trump launched his campaign by accusing Mexican immigrants of being criminals and rapists, and the incidenary rhetoric only ramped up from there. No one thought it was a serious challenge.
Yet here we are, several months and four primary states later. Trump is winning. The party is scrambling, and no one’s sure what will happen next. Could this be the defining political story of our time?
- Donald Trump On Megyn Kelly – CNN
- "The 199 People, Places, And Things Donald Trump Has Insulted On Twitter: A Complete List" – NYTimes
- "Inside The Republican Party's Desperate Mission To Stop Donald Trump" – NYTimes
- "To Fight Critics, Donald Trump Aims To Instill Fear In 140-character Doses" – NYTimes
- "Trump's Rise Is A Scary Moment In America" – Vox
- "Chris Christie Endorses Donald Trump" – CNN
- "A Canadian's Thoughts From The Houston GOP Debate" – Medium