Two weeks ago, we discussed Donald Trump’s improbably rise to the top of the Republican field for the US Presidency, and how, after a series of primary wins, it was looking increasingly unlikely that the other candidates would be able to catch up.
Earlier this week, protestors in Chicago decided to take matters into their own hands, protesting both in and outside of a Trump rally where the frontrunner was scheduled to speak. Things got ugly, the speech was cancelled.
In part 2 of this story, a look at how a country seems to be coming apart.
- "Donald Trump's Cancelled Chicago Rally Sparks Extraordinary Stretch In GOP Race" – Chicago Tribune
- The Rachel Maddow Show – MSNBC
- "I Can't Be Contrarian About Donald Trump Anymore. He's Terrifying" –Vox
- "The Voters Decide" – Stratechery
- "How The Apple Watch Helped Me Lose Weight And Feel Great" – iMore
- "How Facebook Reactions Will Change Publishing" – Medium