In this, the inaugural episode of The Campfire Project, hosts Chris Domico and Matt Dusenbury talk about what makes a good story and how they ended up behind the mice before launching into an exploration of the stories behind Apple Inc.'s "Your Verse" ad campaign.
- Ken Burns On Story - Directed by Tim Mason & Sarah Klein
- The Loop Magazine (iTunes Link)
- The Daily Grindhouse
- Apple "Your Verse" – Apple Inc.
- "Misunderstood" – Apple iPhone 5S ad (YouTube)
- "Technology & Liberal Arts" – Steve Jobs, iPad 2 keynote (YouTube)
- "Ellen Takes A Selfie At The Oscars, Sponsored By Samsung" – The Verge
- "The Vibe" – Microsoft Surface Pro ad (YouTube)
- "Samsung Sets Up Virtual Queue For New Smartphone In New Zealand" – AdAge
- "Evolution" – Samsung Galaxy Gear ad (YouTube)
- Thirty Years Of Mac – Apple Inc.