You can draw a direct line from the printing press to the Kindle. Now, centuries after that original invention popularized and democratized the reading experience, Amazon.com Inc. and its CEO Jeff Bezos are using the web to get books, both digital and physical, into the hands of as many people as possible, no matter what the cost. In its quest to be The Everything Store, Amazon has become something of an enigma, a company that's frustrating, feared and admired.
- Kindle Paperwhite TV Ad – YouTube
- "How Amazon Is Holding Hachette Hostage" – The Guardian
- "The Time Amazon Stabbed A German Knife Maker In The Back" – The Huffington Post
- "Amazon Pulls Warner Bros. Movies From Sales As Trade Dispute Expands" – The Guardian
- "Amazon's Tactics Confirm Its Critics' Worst Suspicions" – The New York Times
- Amazon Fire Phone Press Conference – YouTube
- "Amazon's Whale Strategy" – Stratechery