At its Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple’s mastery of storytelling is on full display. Beginning with the introductory keynote, executives take the stage to breathlessly rhyme off the past victories of the company. Over the next two hours, they talk through a series of problems, punching up the presentation with drama and jokes before unveiling their latest creation, one that will not only solve a problem, but help make you smarter, stronger, or faster. Today, we revisit Apple’s uncanny ability to infuse cold technology with an emotional story, a skill that has cemented them as a technological titan.
- "The Craig Federighi Show" by Jonathan Mann – YouTube
- Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference 2014 Keynote – YouTube
- "Together" – Liss Is More
- "Meet The New Apple" – The Verge
- Steve Jobs Introduces Wifi To The Masses With A Hula Hoop – YouTube